Friday, January 20, 2006

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Today, I'll probably talk about the same thing in all three of my blog posts, because as of yesterday, after over 2 years, God provided me with a job. I'm so grateful, and its crystal clear that it was Him and not me.
At the top of this year, I made a promise to myself to do what I know spiritually to be true, and rewarding. Tithes are one. Prayer, really a "prayer-life" is another one, a BIG one. I was always taught that prayer is a two-way conversation. Learning to hear God is mans greatest asset. He'll lead, but we have to follow. That, is why I'm working now and haven't been working for over two years. Prayer:
Dear God, help us to be mindful that all bounty comes from you. Let us never tarry to do what you ask of us, for our own sakes. We thank you for the shedding of blood, and the forgiveness of sins. We love you. We adore you. Thank you for delivery,
In Jesus name,
Amen.

No comments: